Will Besga at ETL Mallorca, PalmaInternational law expert for Spanish and foreign nationals and companies
ETL Mallorca was established in 2000 and has been proving its credentials as a respected international law firm ever since. Will Besga is on hand to provide prompt, no-nonsense legal and tax advice to foreign and Spanish nationals and companies, and offers a wealth of experience in the main areas of Spanish law.
What began as a group of local lawyers now comprises Spanish, English and German lawyers and other professionals who are experts in dual systems of law. ETL Mallorca thoroughly understands the concerns of their clients and aims to offer robust, creative legal solutions in a clear and practical manner.
ETL Mallorca can offer advice on matters of residential/commercial real estate, revenue and tax law, probate and inheritance law, civil litigation, company/commercial/corporate law, family law and environmental law.
ETL Mallorca is in partnership with a European group of legal and financial auditing firms. Through this network they are able to draw from a wide pool of intellectual resources, providing a single point of access for all your legal requirements.
WHY CHOOSE ETL AS YOUR PARTNERS IN LAW?
- We have been a successful Mallorca law firm since the year 2000.
- We offer a reliable, high quality professional service in the principal areas of law whilst at the same time retaining speed in all transactions and a competitive edge in the market place.
- We are a local firm, because our Spanish lawyers are Mallorcan and have an unparalleled reputation spanning four decades of work on the island.
- We are also an international firm, as it includes Spanish, English and German lawyers who are experts in Spanish law and in their own country's law.
- Our culturally diverse team allows us to understand our clients' expectations when they conduct business abroad.
- We have a thorough understanding of Mallorca and its business environment, and we have an impressive network of local contacts which allow us to negotiate virtually any problem that may arise in a transaction.
- We believe in a responsible, competitive and professional service: we follow up contact with all our clients within the same day, and a member of our team is available at all times to deal with any queries our clients may have.
Contact Will at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (0034) 689 457 006.
Please use our booking forms and/or quote 'We saw you on SeeMallorca.com' in telephone enquiries or emails that you send directly