Take a tour around the Mallorca Distillery and enjoy a refreshing Palma Gin & Tonic on arrival.
Situated in the heart of Mallorca's capital city, this urban distillery is the first small-scale craft distillery in Palma. With a bespoke 500 litre copper pot still, Mallorca Distillery produces local premium craft spirits with care, gifting a taste of the island in every bottle.
Whilst you sip on your welcome drink you will be taken through a brief history of gin and how it has become so popular today.
You will then be taught about Palma Gin, the unique and special botanicals used and the process of distilling in the handcrafted copper still - and of course there will be plenty of tasting along the way.
The tour is held daily from Tuesday to Friday at 12:00 and Saturday at 11:00. It is only available for groups of up to 8 people.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Tours / Excursions
- Drinks Included
- Carrer del Gremi de Sucrers i Candelers 20, Nave 4, Poligono Son Castello, Palma
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020