This very cool cocktail bar serves inventive tapas and creative cocktails in the heart of La Llonja, in Palma old town.
They offer a selection of classic Spanish tapas and innovative Asian-fusion bites, including sashimi, duck meatballs or dim sum. Their cocktail list is equally imaginative and their espresso martini is known all around Palma.
This is a popular place, so get there early! Open every day from 18:30 to 01:00 and at lunchtimes (13:30 to 15:30) during the week (Monday to Friday).
- Carrer de la Boteria 8
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020