This very cool cocktail bar serves inventive tapas and creative cocktails in the heart of La Llonja, in Palma old town.
They offer a selection of classic Spanish tapas and innovative Asian-fusion bites, including sashimi, duck meatballs or dim sum. Their cocktail list is equally imaginative and their espresso martini is known all around Palma.
This is a popular place, so get there early! Open every day from 18:30 to 01:00 and at lunchtimes (13:30 to 15:30) during the week (Monday to Friday).
- Carrer de la Boteria 8
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca