Distilled with locally foraged wild flowers and fresh citrus fruit from the rural orchards of Mallorca, the taste is a fresh, dry, citrus infused gin with a perfectly smooth finish.
Situated in the heart of Mallorca's capital city, this urban distillery is the first small-scale craft distillery in Palma. With a bespoke 500 litre copper pot still, Mallorca Distillery produces award winning premium craft spirits with care, gifting a taste of the island in every bottle.
The small craft distillery showcases the creative endeavours of Founders Amber and Byron. Focusing initially on launching two premium products, Palma Ginebra and Palma Vodka, that really capture the beauty of the island. Mallorca Distillery’s small scale production also gives Head Distiller, James Gibbons, the opportunity to personally oversee each production, ensuring intricate care and attention during every distillation, with an unparalleled focus on quality.
This truly is a local brand - the iconic branding of the bottles comes from the traditional Mallorcan tiles known as 'suelo hidraulico', they are committed to using locally and ethically foraged ingredients, and are helping local farmers maintain their land.
- Carrer del Gremi de Sucrers i Candelers 20, Nave 4, Poligono Son Castello, Palma
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020