This boat trip allows you to explore all of the island of Cabrera and you'll have the opportunity to stop off for a refreshing swim in the Blue Water Cave.
You will set sail to the port of Cabrera National Park where you will enjoy an idyllic place full of spectacular landscapes and clear water. With just 40 minutes of exciting sailing with some free time to swim and relax in the clear waters of Cabrera and the Blue Cave.
With this boat trip, take away picnic menus are offered by a local Restaurant in Colonia de Sant Jordi so that you've got everything you need to enjoy your lunch on the beach in Cabrera. You can pre-order your picnic lunch when you make your booking. Celiac and personalised menus are available on request.
This trip is available on
- Marcabrera II (50 seater) - a modern rigid boat with full safety equipment all seats are with a backrest which makes it comfortable for all groups and ideal for families and the elderly.
- Marcabrera I or Marcabrera III (12 seater) - 9 metre long semi-rigid boat specially designed for the enjoyment of the sailing experience. Children must be over 1.20m.
Main points of interest are The Castle of Cabrera (declared a Cultural fortification, the first reference dates from 1410), at which you can enjoy the breathtaking views. The Monument, to honor the French soldiers (prisoners between 1809 and 1811), the picturesque harbor Canteen, L'Enciola lighthouse (nice trip 3 hours) excursion "Na Picamosques" (only with a licensed guide), the Museum of Cabrera.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago.
- You will sail across the National Park, discovering the different small islands that precede the access to the natural port of Cabrera, where you will disembark 10 minutes later.
- Welcome and information provided by the guides of the Interpretation Centre of the National Park.
- Departure from the port at the specified time towards the Blue Cave, where, weather permitting, you will enter and take a cool dive. Snorkel equipment on sale in our office (C/ Gabriel Roca nº20) and on board.
- Departure from the cave and return journey to the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi.
- Meeting Spaces
- Motor boats
- Flexible catering options
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020