This boat trip allows you to explore all of the island of Cabrera and you'll have the opportunity to stop off for a refreshing swim in the Blue Water Cave.
This is a 6 hour trip the the Cabrera National Park and when you disembark on this nature reserve there are a couple of free tours available for those that are interested or you can just hang out at the beach and enjoy the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean.
This tour is on a 50 seater boat, the MarCabrera II, which is ideal for families with young children.
Things to see on the Island.
- Cabrera Castle. It is a fortification that has been declared a Site of Cultural Interest. It was first mentioned in 1410.
- Monument commemorating the French soldiers who were held prisoners on the island between 1809 and 1811.
- Port Cafeteria
- N'Enciola lighthouse. Beautiful 3-hour excursion.
- Na Picamosques excursion (only with a guide authorised by MarCabrera).
- Museum of Cabrera
- Meeting Spaces
- Motor boats
- Flexible catering options