This rare and charming motor boat will take you on a wonderful day cruise to visit secluded coves and beaches.
The boat is chartered by a local captain who has expert knowledge of the surrounding area. He and his team have an excellent reputation for providing a first-class friendly service so you can rest assured you'll have a fantastic experience.
There are several outside spaces where you can relax. The stern of the boat has a semi-circular cockpit table with padded seating, whilst the flybridge provides comfortable sofas perfect for a social drink. If you prefer to sunbathe then there are large cushions on the bow of the boat where you can stretch out and soak up the Medditernean sunshine as you cruise along.
If you want to take a dip in the water the boat has a swimming ladder so you can easily get in and out of the sea when you anchor up at secluded coves.
The boat is well equipped with all modern conveniences such as WiFi, 4G, Satellite TV and indoor and outdoor Bluetooth music system, this boat provides everything you need for an enjoyable day trip.
They run two excursion routes between the Malgrats Islands of Santa Ponsa and Cala Ses Hortigues in Serra Tramuntana, the options are:
- Port d'Andratx - Sa Dragonera - Sant Elm - Cala en Basset - Cala Egos
- Port d,Andratx - Cala Blanca - Cala Fornells - Cala Llamp
Included in the price is fuel in between Malgrats islands and Cala ses Hortigues. For excursions to Foradada or futher, there is extra 150 euros fuel cost.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Electric bilge pump
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019