Welcome aboard “Bonnie Lass”! a rare and beautiful 17m classic motor yacht. A day aboard is the perfect way to experience Mallorca’s stunning northern coastline.
Bonnie Lass was built in Scotland in 1949 and has been beautifully restored by her current owners, Roo and Peter, to provide the perfect platform to explore Mallorca's dramatic coastline.
Join their exclusive boat trip, for a full day of swimming and snorkelling in beautiful coves, adrenaline packed rock jumping or simply relax.
You will stop for lunch and dine at one of the iconic coastal restaurants in Sa Foradada or Es Vergeret - (with reservation made in advance).
The trip is private and can be tailored to your group. It generally runs from 10:00 - 17:00.
Bonnie Lass has an excellent reputation for providing a fantastic service and fun filled charters
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Deck shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Boat Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht