Join Bonnie Lass Charters for a truly memorable experience where you will watch the sunset over the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean.
This traditional boat offers plenty of space for 12 guests from which you enjoy the fresh air and tranquillity of the sea whilst you watch the sunset. They know the best 'off the beaten track' locations to share with you.
If you are not content on deck they why not borrow one of their paddle-boards and splash about in the water, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean. They also supply a 4m RIB for exploring. For children, board games, colouring books and a rope swing are available on the boat!
So you can truly unwind with friends and family, drinks and tapas are provided.
This exclusive two-hour trip is run for private groups and departure times vary depending on the time of year, so that you're sure to get to the perfect spot in time for sunset.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Deck shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Flexible catering options
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do