Join Bonnie Lass Charters for a truly memorable experience where you will watch the sunset over the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean.
This traditional boat offers plenty of space for 12 guests from which you enjoy the fresh air and tranquillity of the sea whilst you watch the sunset. They know the best 'off the beaten track' locations to share with you.
If you are not content on deck they why not borrow one of their paddle-boards and splash about in the water, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean. They also supply a 4m RIB for exploring. For children, board games, colouring books and a rope swing are available on the boat!
So you can truly unwind with friends and family, drinks and tapas are provided.
This exclusive two-hour trip is run for private groups and departure times vary depending on the time of year, so that you're sure to get to the perfect spot in time for sunset.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Deck shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Flexible catering options
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht