Mallorca's northwest coast is the perfect place to paddle board with its crystalline waters and the Sierra Tramontana mountain range as its backdrop.
Bonnie Lass is a rare and beautiful 17m classic motor yacht built in Scotland in 1949 and has been perfectly restored by her current owners. She provides the perfect platform to explore Mallorca’s stunning northern coastline by Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). All necessary equipment is provided onboard.
Paddle as much or as little as you like, swim and snorkel in beautiful coves, before simply relaxing and enjoying a freshly prepared BBQ lunch aboard to give you plenty of energy to carry on your exploring on the water!
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Deck shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Drinks Included
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020