Mallorca's northwest coast is the perfect place to paddle board with its crystalline waters and the Sierra Tramontana mountain range as its backdrop.
Bonnie Lass is a rare and beautiful 17m classic motor yacht built in Scotland in 1949 and has been perfectly restored by her current owners. She provides the perfect platform to explore Mallorca’s stunning northern coastline by Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). All necessary equipment is provided onboard.
Paddle as much or as little as you like, swim and snorkel in beautiful coves, before simply relaxing and enjoying a freshly prepared BBQ lunch aboard to give you plenty of energy to carry on your exploring on the water!
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Deck shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Drinks Included
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019