This recently refurbished sailing catamaran is fast and stable and a great option for exploring Mallorca's beautiful coastline.
Frida is fitted with a 120-metre Gennaker so you can still speed along the water in light winds. Below deck you'll find a comfortable saloon with seating around a dining table and a fully equipped galley.
With this catamaran to a secluded bay and go ashore for lunch at one of the fabulous cliff restaurants or have professional catering services aboard, or even a Michelin Star chef to prepare a stunning lunch.
Bookings can be made for half and full day charters or longer and are tailor-made to your needs. Therefore, prices depend on the season and your requirements, for example lunch and dinner can be included on the yacht and you can be picked up from different destinations.
Mezzo Magic are able to provide their fleet of sailing yachts and motor boats for bespoke parties and weddings. Their fleet can accommodate up to 60 people and the company are able to organise various watersports activities as well as sailing races. Onboard catering can also be provided.
The yacht is chartered on a flexible catering basis. They do have a fridge full of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
If you decide to arranged a meal, they usually serve salads and a selection of cold tapas-style cuisine, including cold meats, cheese, wraps, tiger prawns, Spanish omelette, bread, dips etc. Alternatively, is a BBQ available on board if you prefer.
Also see: Catering & Private Chefs in Port de Soller, Spain
Mezzo Magic can provide various watersports equipment for your trip including water-skis, wakeboard, monoski, kneeboard and a donut ring. Enquire for details.
- "Visited Mallorca for our honeymoon back in May and was lucky enough to charter a boat for 6 hours with Mark. He was absolutely fabulous!! He's so knowledgable of anything and everything Mallorca and it was fascinating to hear his stories of the past. So much history. We sailed to a remote restaurant off the side of a cliff on the mountain only accessible by boat or by a 45 min downward walk then 45 min walk back after eating. Needless to say, we chose the boat. Lunch was delicious with authentically cooked paella on a wood fire grill overlooking the entire ocean. It was a magical day and I can't wait to go back again next year in August when the weather is warmer and we can take a dip into the water! Mark, we're going to go to the lagoon!!" - Trip Advisor
- "We have to tell you that this is one of the most special experiences of our lives!" - Trip Advisor
- "My partner & I chartered Chris & his assistant, Lisa, to take us out to sea and watch a most beautiful sunset! We were out at sea for around 4 hours altogether (obviously- we paid for this amount of time! Worth every single Euro!) Chris is a very experienced sailor and we felt totally safe & at ease. Lisa was an excellent host and we were well looked after (a fine selection of nibbles, light bites, champagne, beers & other assorted beverages). The two of them are very knowledgeable about the island, its coastline etc.with some Interesting stories to be heard. I went for a wonderful swim in deep purple waters as the sun began to set. Once back on board my partner and I were left to enjoy the views as the golden orange disc sank into the sea! As the light faded we made our way back to the port. It got very interesting at this point as suddenly the sea became very rough! It added to the excitement and we were all safely returned to shore by our fabulous able and competent Captain Chris! The overall experience was a special memory for my partner and I to treasure forever. Thank you!" - Trip Advisor
- "We wanted to charter a yacht for 6 of us for the day for a 50th birthday celebration. Booking was easy and the staff were informative and helpful in booking our table at the restaurant and the taxi there and back from Palma to Soller. We paid on arrival and all staff were lovely. We were upgraded to a larger yacht and had a fantastic day. Even though we sailed with Stefano, Chris from Mezzo picked up up in a small boat and took us up the cliff to the restaurant to ensure all went OK – which was a nice touch, thank you! Would we book again with Mezzo? MOST DEFINITELY!!" - Trip Advisor
- "Just what we wanted! There was not much wind, but Max our skipper gave the young people the opportunity to learn a bit about sailing, including the strength and care needed with genoa sheets and winches, We anchored and had lots of equipment for swimming, snorkelling and games in the sea. We chose to eat on board the 50 feet yacht and there was more than enough delicious food for 9 of us. There were plenty of drinks, soft and alcoholic, as much as we wanted. Our 11 year old helmed the yacht as we motor sailed back in Deia bay. Then the highlight was swimming into - and even more exciting, out of - the secret cave." - Trip Advisor
Location: Port de Soller
Boat Type: Catamaran | Sailing Yacht
Age: Refurb Year: 2016
Typical Duration: Half day | Full day | 2 days | 3 days
Capacity: 10 person
Sleeps: Sleeps 8
Size: Length (m): 12.4 | No. of Masts: 1
Activities: Snorkelling | Swimming
Catering: Drinks Included
Access: Children welcome
On Deck: Cockpit table | Swimming ladder
Safety: Automatic Life Vest | First aid kit | Flares | Horse shoe buoy | Life raft | Navigation lights | Sea Anchor | VHF