Spend a day on the water in Mallorca on this classically designed yacht, and enjoy a memorable day away from all the crowds. British couple Simon & Susie have lived in Mallorca for years, and offer a fantastically friendly service.
Perfect for friends, families, hen or stag parties or corporate groups, the Tudor Dawn has something for everyone; swimmers, snorkelers, stand-up paddle-boarders and sunbathers. For budding sailors you can even take a lesson with the captain Simon.
For the more sedentary day-trip, book the Day Sailing, where you can sail across to Formentor and anchor up somewhere quiet for a spot of lunch, lounge in the sun on the huge deck cushions (fore and aft), or take a dip in the sea to cool off.
Prices from €1050 for the whole boat for 1 day or €95 per person for adults and €85 for under 12's.
- "We love Porta de Pollensa and one of our highlights is a sailing trip on Tudor Dawn crewed by Simon and Susie. Soon we will be taking our third trip. Simon and Susie are wonderful hosts, knowledgeable and very friendly. We have done an afternoon cruise and a sunset evening cruise. One of the plus points is that you meet up with a wide cross section of fellow passengers, all relaxed and in holiday mood. From the moment Simon collects you from the Marina in his small speed boat to take you across to Tudor Dawn you unwind. The trip lasts about 3 hours sailing across the bay. On the way back you anchor in shallow clear safe water and have the chance to swim from the boat. In June we stopped right below the famous (fort) house, the setting of The Night Manager. For the sunset cruise Tapas and wine is served. To sum up a relaxing wonderful experience, we are back in Majorca at the end of the month and look forward to our third trip." - Trip Advisor
- "We are a large family with five children aged 15 down to 3. All of us swam, snorkelled and had lots of fun. The food was incredible and the local produce was lovely. The children were able to get involved with the sailing and were all super impressed. As the sunset it was the most beautiful scenery and the Tudor Dawn is just the perfect place to enjoy it from." - Trip Advisor
- "This was the best excursion during our holiday in this beautiful part of Mallorca. Very relaxing experience sailing round a beautiful bay with our delightful hosts. Highly recommended. Only wish we could have done it for longer." - Trip Advisor
- "A fantastic day out with all ages and nationalities sharing good times at sea. The best day of our holiday” - Guest Feedback
- "The most wonderful, relaxing and well organised day out, we couldn't have expected a classier and more exceptional captain and crew!" - Guest Feedback
- "A truly memorable experience for all the family. Many thanks for making our family's iniation to boating so wonderful. We will be back for more." - Guest Feedback
Location: Port de Pollenca (Puerto Pollensa)
Boat Type: Sailing Yacht
Catering Basis: Catered
Age: Build Year: 1980
Typical Duration: Full day
Capacity: 12 person
Sleeps: No Berths
Size: Length (m): 15.20
Activities: Picnic | Sailing | Sea/Coastal Trip | Stand Up Paddleboard | Swimming | Tours / Excursions
Guides & Instructors: Sailing Instructors
Access: Children welcome
On Deck: Bimini | Cockpit table | Dinghy
Address: C/ Jame XX111 95 | Port de Pollenca (Puerto Pollensa) | 07470