A classic recipe of Mallorcan cuisine, "llom amb col" basically means loin with cabbage and it is a combination of local winter ingredients.
This delicious dish is made of little parcels of pork loin, sobrassada and botifarró enveloped in a cabbage leaf and then very slowly cooked with tomatoes, wine, pine nuts and raisins.
Traditionally made on a clay pot, llom amb col is perfect for a wintery evening on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca