A classic recipe of Mallorcan cuisine, "llom amb col" basically means loin with cabbage and it is a combination of local winter ingredients.
This delicious dish is made of little parcels of pork loin, sobrassada and botifarró enveloped in a cabbage leaf and then very slowly cooked with tomatoes, wine, pine nuts and raisins.
Traditionally made on a clay pot, llom amb col is perfect for a wintery evening on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca