Hipica Formentor offers unique three-day trail riding holidays in autumn and winter 2019/20. They will take you around the beautiful Serra de Tramuntana mountains in Mallorca on horseback.
Discover the stunning landscapes of the west of Mallorca, from almond and olive groves to woodlands, steep mountain climbs, picturesque villages and ancient man-made structures. Sleep at the charming Lluc Monastery and eat traditional Mallorcan cuisine.
The itinerary includes:
- 1st day: Departure from Hipica Formentor stables in Sa Pobla. Ride through the almond and olive groves that surround the village of Campanet. Lunch stop at Caimari, Mallorca's olive oil capital. Horse ride up to the Lluc Sanctuary where you will stay the night.
- 2nd day: Trip up the Tramuntana summits enjoying the stunning views and visiting the ice storage cave in Galilea. Free afternoon to explore Lluc Monastery where you will again stay the night.
- 3rd day: After a substantial breakfast, ride down to Pollença, stopping by a stream for a picnic lunch. The trip ends in Pollença with coffee and cake, before returning to the stables.
Accommodation, horse, guide, meals and drinks included for only €675 for three days. For more information on the itinerary, read our article.
- Camino Son Pere s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca