Located in the heart of the Mallorcan plains, the small town of Biniali celebrates its patron saint, Saint Cristopher, every summer.
Live music, local cuisine, DJ sets, activities for children, sports and more take place over a couple of weeks in the village of Biniali.
Click on the web link to see the programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do