Menéndez Rojas, born in 1956 in Palma, ﬁrst unveiled his works in the late 70s and early 80s. At that time, his style was hyperrealist whereas the subject and composition were had a marked personal character.
The focus of his paintings is the human figure and its relationship with the environment, which has developed to become increasingly symbolic and abstract in the evolutionary process of his paintings. It is the thread that sustains and drives the development of this artist’s work.
- Carrer Sant Feliu 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019