Celebrate spring with the best Street Food Festival in the Balearic Islands. Port Adriano's XIII Street Food Festival of the year has a particular focus on vegetarian food, without forgetting the other gastronomical offerings.
Access to the festival is free and the venue will be at the central place of Port Adriano. The gastronomic offer of the port will be filled with vintage caravans serving various types of food: burgers, salads, pulled pork, sausages, baked goods, sandwiches, empanadas, 'croquetas', 'pintxos', vegan and veggie dishes, omelettes, Italian food, Mexican street food, Japanese ramen and much more.
There will also be kid's entertainment including face painting, balloon sculptures and storytelling, as well as live music. The festival is also pet-friendly.
From midday to midnight. Read our Review of the Festival.
- Urbanización El Toro, s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020