Celebrate spring with the best Street Food Festival in the Balearic Islands. Port Adriano's XIII Street Food Festival of the year has a particular focus on vegetarian food, without forgetting the other gastronomical offerings.
Access to the festival is free and the venue will be at the central place of Port Adriano. The gastronomic offer of the port will be filled with vintage caravans serving various types of food: burgers, salads, pulled pork, sausages, baked goods, sandwiches, empanadas, 'croquetas', 'pintxos', vegan and veggie dishes, omelettes, Italian food, Mexican street food, Japanese ramen and much more.
There will also be kid's entertainment including face painting, balloon sculptures and storytelling, as well as live music. The festival is also pet-friendly.
From midday to midnight. Read our Review of the Festival.
Dates for this event
- Urbanización El Toro, s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019