Fibonacci bakes it's own bread using traditional methods, using high quality natural ingredients. Freshly roasted and ground coffee is served, along with a selection of cakes, vinegars, olive oils and local salts.
Open Monday to Friday, 08:00-14:00.
They have cafes in other locations in Palma and Calviá: Portixol, Santa Catalina, Bonaire, San Nicolás, Mercado Olivar and Portals Nous.
- Cardenal Rossell 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019