Bring your group and take a tour around the Mallorca Distillery and enjoy a refreshing Palma Gin & Tonic on arrival.
Situated in the heart of Mallorca's capital city, this urban distillery is the first small-scale craft distillery in Palma. With a bespoke 500 litre copper pot still, Mallorca Distillery produces local premium craft spirits with care, gifting a taste of the island in every bottle.
The perfect special activity for a group of friends or family, or for a corporate incentive experience, you'll be welcomed with a G&T which you can sip on as you're taken through a brief history of gin and how it has become so popular today.
You will then be taught about Palma Ginebra, the unique and special botanicals used and the process of distilling in the handcrafted copper still - and of course there will be plenty of tasting along the way.
The tours are held daily from Monday to Saturday, please get in touch to arrange a suitable time.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Tours / Excursions
- Drinks Included
- Carrer del Gremi de Sucrers i Candelers 20, Nave 4, Poligono Son Castello, Palma
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020