Wine tasting tours with lunch and dinner complemented by excellent wines. The vineyard is situated in a tranquil location yet is easily accessible via the motorway.
Expert guided tours are available at the vineyard throughout the year and offer a chance to visit the vineyards and the bodega installations with explanations of the wine making process. Tours are available in English, Spanish and German. You can choose between three types of tour:
- Tour and Tasting: You'll get to try three wines, Blanc de Blanca, Lau Rosa and Angel Negre
- Premium Wine Tasting: In addition to the tour you'll taste six wines, three standard Angel wines: Blanc de Blanca, Lau Rosa, Angel Negre and three Premium Angel wines: Viognier, Angel Syrah and Gran Seleccio Negre.
- Tours, Taste and Food: Trying various wines alongside an assortment of cheese, cured ham and crackers.
Lunches & Dinner with Complimentary Wines:
For groups of 10 or more, you can choose between three different menus and enjoy the various wines produced by the vineyard with your food. All menus included water, wine and soft drinks. The current menus are:
- Tapas Menu: Spanish omelette, potato salad, chicken and spinach croquets, al-bondigas (meatballs) in tomato sauce and Frito Mallorquin. Served with bread and oil. For dessert Gato de Almendra is offered.
- Paella Menu: Starter Jamon Iberico and Mahones cheese with bread, followed by Meat and Seafood Paella and finishing with Gato de Almendra.
- Road Sucking Pig Menu: Starter Jamon Iberico and Mahones cheese with bread, followed by Pork with crackling roasted in a wood oven and served with roast potatoes and salad. To finish there is Gato de Almendra.
Reservations are required for both the tours and the meals.
For more information about the vineyard please click here.
- Parking on property
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
- Crta Santa Maria–Sencelles