Click Mallorca are an established and trusted company that have been running since 2009. They provide a wide range of excursion packages for you to explore the wonderful island of Mallorca.
They stand apart from other operators by providing the best rates with many online discounts, an easy three click booking process and instant e-tickets for all the top attractions.
They work with reputable companies to provide amazing experiences for you, your family and friends whilst on holiday in Mallorca.
Their tours and excursions cover everything from Hot Air Ballon rides to visits to the Caves of Drach and Mallorca's pearl factory to complete tours of the island with an expert English speaking guide or visits to the most popular market in Mallorca, Inca Market, on Thursdays.
What you can do
Here is just a flavour of the excursions they offer:
Island Tour from Soller:
This is one of the most popular tours in Mallorca. The full day excursion takes you from Soller on a wooden train built in 1912, into the stunning Tramuntana mountains on a coach to La Calobra where you can visit the Pareis stream and enjoy a refreshing swim from the beach. From La Calobra you'll take a boat to Puerto Soller exploring some of Mallorca's most breath-taking coastline. Finally you'll take a tram ride through the Soller valley. The tour departs at 08:40, returning at 17:30.
Caves of Drach and Porto Cristo
The caves are without doubt one of the island's most outstanding tourist attractions. On this tour you'll visit the caves which take approximately an hour and includes a classical music concert and a boat trip across the internal Lake Martel. You will also visit the Moutuiri pearl factory and the town of Porto Cristo with its beautiful sheltered beach. The tour Starts at 08:50 and returns at 17:30. Half day tours to the caves are also available.
Hidden Corners of Mallorca
Step away from the busy tourist area and into Mallorca’s real life villages, where you will discover the everyday way of life of the people, try the typical gastronomy and explore small villages and stunning countryside that holiday-makers rarely venture to.
- "First time using this website to book excursion and I have to say I will always use them for now on. Went to Caves of Drach, Porto Cristo a pearl factory and liquor tasting all for only 40 euro per person and there was stops to see the view too, 100% fantastic. The tour guide Ester was amazing full of knowledge and fun. Then we went to Aqualand a few days later. Fantastic day out and I have say thank you so so much to the company as I messed up and realised I booked Aqualand for the wrong day and missed it. I rang the company and the dealt with it straight away and got us on to another day free of charge Thank you so much for this ... 100% recommend this company!!" - Trip Advisor
- "The Island Tour is amazing. We were picked from our hotel at 8.10 and after picking up other passengers along the way we headed up to Puta mountain, stopping off for refreshment for about ten minutes along the way, then we drove to Sa Calobra (small little harbour) we had about an hour here to see this beautiful place it s ten minute walk from the village through caves to see this beautiful place called "Torrent of Parreis" then on to Port of Soller, finishing up with train/tram ride. The bus driver Migel and the guide Magdaelanie were amazing so informative and catered for all nationalities on board. Can't wait to go back. No frills excursion is a very well run company and extremely professional, I will definitely use them again. Thank you for a fabulous day." - Trip Advisor
- "I booked the Island Tour with Click Mallorca. However after the booking I realised that I had booked the incorrect date so I quickly sent an email requesting a change of date. They replied straight away confirming the correct date. The day arrived and sure enough the coach picked us up promptly outside the Hotel Son Matias in Palma Nova. What a fantastic day we had with both the coach driver and guide showing total professionalism in their duties. This is the first time we have booked through Click Mallorca and would not hesitate in using them again on our next visit to the island. Thank You." - Trip Advisor
- "I booked two trips online. One was the Island Tour and the other was the Magic Catamaran Trip.The booking process was very easy to use and received confirmation emails quickly. We were picked up, both times, on time by coach and taken to our trips. The Catamaran Trip was great, stopping off for a few hours to swim and sunbathe and we got lunch included with Sangria or soft drink. During the trip you can purchase beer,sangria or soft drinks. Overall it is a good 4 hours trip and worth doing!!! I would recommend The Island Tour to every visitor to Mallorca. Excellent value for all you do and see. Picked up by coach we arrived at Bunyola Station (LOVELY LITTLE PLACE) and boarded a train(a coach was reserved for us trippers).Lovely wooden train with excellent views along the way to Soller where we boarded a tram that took us through the small town to the port where we boarded a boat which took us round the coast to a beautiful small bay where you can have lunch and/or walk through the caves to reach a secluded beach. You then meet the bus again for a coach trip up into the mountains on a tiny road with breathtaking views. i must congratulate the coach driver for his skill in negotiating the tight narrow roads and bends!! The tour guide was also excellent with small snippets of information along the route. All in all a full day trip.well worth doing!!!" Trip Advisor
- "We organized a group trip to the Caves in conjunction with a brief port stay on Mallorca. The international service to get the booking done was excellent and the response time very fast (thanks Toni). The bus was double decker and the group could see the scenery easily. The guide, Dori, not only gave us a general overview of the island but spent time walking through the bus to answer individual questions on the way back to the port. The caves were exactly as described, wonderful, and the music at the end made the experience very special. The stop at the pearl factory an added treat." - Trip Advisor
Location: Soller | Port de Pollenca (Puerto Pollensa) | Palma de Mallorca | Cala Ratjada | Alcudia | Port d'Alcudia
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Family Friendly
Typical Duration: Half day | Full day
Activities: Forest Adventure / Zip Slide | Hot Air Balloon | Tours / Excursions
Access: Children welcome
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Avda/ de la Playa 13 Bjs | Soller | 07400