A full day's riding experience from Sa Pobla to Lluc, lunch with drinks and return transport to the stables.
Take an all-day picnic trek into the Tramuntana Mountains – a World Heritage Site, riding up from the stables in Sa Pobla through the plains and pretty villages into the mountains.
You will enjoy a picnic lunch taht has been prepared for you before coninuing to along tranquil wooded paths to the monastery in Lluc. After a drink at the monestery you will return by minibus to the stables.
Trips are only available from September through until May and generally run over lunchtime but can be arranged for the evenings in June, July and August
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Suppliers of
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Horse Riding
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca