Hungry and ready to ride? Take a four to five-hour ride in the beautiful countryside which includes a stop for tapas and drinks.
See and taste the real Mallorca on horseback, riding through pretty countryside with a mountain backdrop, to a typical Mallorcan tapas venue where you’ll dismount and tie up your horse cowboy style while you both have a break.
The ride takes 4 to 5 hours following the beautiful roads, lanes and tracks. The trip runs for up to 7 people and can be arranged to suit you. Lunchtime trips run in the cooler days of spring and autumn and earlier or late evening rides in the long hot days of summer.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Suppliers of
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Horse Riding
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca