Hungry and ready to ride? Take a four to five-hour ride in the beautiful countryside which includes a stop for tapas and drinks.
See and taste the real Mallorca on horseback, riding through pretty countryside with a mountain backdrop, to a typical Mallorcan tapas venue where you’ll dismount and tie up your horse cowboy style while you both have a break.
The ride takes 4 to 5 hours following the beautiful roads, lanes and tracks. The trip runs for up to 7 people and can be arranged to suit you. Lunchtime trips run in the cooler days of spring and autumn and earlier or late evening rides in the long hot days of summer.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Suppliers of
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Horse Riding
- Open Seasons
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback