Hungry and ready to ride? Take a four to five-hour ride in the beautiful countryside which includes a stop for tapas and drinks.
See and taste the real Mallorca on horseback, riding through pretty countryside with a mountain backdrop, to a typical Mallorcan tapas venue where you’ll dismount and tie up your horse cowboy style while you both have a break.
The ride takes 4 to 5 hours following the beautiful roads, lanes and tracks. The trip runs for up to 7 people and can be arranged to suit you. Lunchtime trips run in the cooler days of spring and autumn and earlier or late evening rides in the long hot days of summer.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Suppliers of
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Horse Riding
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca