As the name suggests, this restaurant has a rather unique way of cooking its steak.
They say - The Southbend oven, fired with gas, reaches in a very short time the incredible temperature of 800 ° Celsius, 1500 Fahrenheit. Due to the exceptionally high temperature it caramelises the emerging fat, flavour carrier on the surface and closes the steak immediately. Under this crust the juice remains in the steak. The steaks are tender and juicy inside thereby, crispy on the outside and have an incomparable taste. After cooking, the taste is rounded off by a little clarified butter, sea salt and ground pepper. All who have tried such a cooked steak praise the matchless taste.
You'll find beef from all over the world on the menu, including Angus and Wagyu. The rest of their offering is good homemade food, accompaniments and desserts plus they have a well chosen wine list to accompany everything.
Open Tuesday - Sunday from 18:00. Closed Mondays (except Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve 2018).
Closed for holidays: 9-12 April, 27-30 July, 5-29 November 2018.
- Calle Santa Ponca 15
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca