Ca'n Quet restaurant is a magical place in Deia. Enjoy Mediterranean and seasonal cuisine within a welcoming atmosphere with magnificent views of Deia and the Tramuntana mountain range.
The staff provide a fantastic service, catering to your every need and ensure you have an unforgettable evening with your partner, friends or family.
The restaurant serves up a delightful selection of Mediterranean and seasonal dishes, including taster menus to give you a wonderful variety of what they have on offer.
The extra benefit about this restaurant is that all menus can be adapted for your dietary requirements. For example they are able to cater for vegetarians, celiacs, lactose intolerance and a number of other dietary needs.
From June to September on Saturday evenings there is live music to accompany your meals.
Ca'n Quet is open between 1 May - 30 September each year. They serve dinner between 19:00-23:00 every day except Monday when the restaurant is closed.
There is plenty of free parking available at the restaurant for customers.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020