The restaurant is set within the courtyard of boutique hotel, Can Cera in the old town of Palma.
It serves generous servings of creative tapas - some are starter size, others more akin to mains. The cuisine is upmarket Mediterranean-Mallorcan, and is beautifully presented.
The restaurant is set within a traditional Majorcan courtyard with indoor dining area and contemporary bar. Read about our experience of Can Cera in our Restaurant Review.
- "My husband and I visited the courtyard restaurant in October, we sat outside as the weather was still warm in the evenings. There are only about 6 tables outside so it is a very intimate atmosphere. Our waitress was so polite and professional, and very friendly. The food was wonderful and excellent value for money. We will definitely return on our next visit to Palma." - Trip Advisor
- "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and top notch service here as hotel guests. And clearly so did many others - guests and the public. The gazpacho was addictive & I didn't want to eat anything else!" - Trip Advisor
- "The restaurant is set in the quaint courtyard of the hotel of the same name. The service is very good; attentive yet discreet. The food is of a very high quality with a good wine list. It was the perfect place for a leisurely lunch in 30+ degrees sun. Would certainly recommend." - Trip Advisor
- "This is a lovely restaurant. You eat in the courtyard which is very pretty. The table are nicely spread out and it's simply but stylishly done. Food was excellent quality and reasonably priced compared to some restaurants in Palma. Service was attentive but unobtrusive. We were a party of four and we all really enjoyed our meals. Wine again was good and reasonably priced." - Trip Advisor
- "Great food, service to good prices! An absolute must for a Palma visit! I ate a fantastic octopus and my fiancé the fois gras pasta. All great!" - Trip Advisor
Location: Palma Centre & Marina
Cuisine: Mediterranean | Tapas
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional
Access: Pedestrian access
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Winter
Address: C/San Francisco, 8 | Palma Centre & Marina | 07001