The restaurant is set within the courtyard of boutique hotel, Can Cera in the old town of Palma.
It serves generous servings of creative tapas - some are starter size, others more akin to mains. The cuisine is upmarket Mediterranean-Mallorcan, and is beautifully presented.
The restaurant is set within a traditional Majorcan courtyard with indoor dining area and contemporary bar. Read about our experience of Can Cera in our Restaurant Review.
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- C/San Francisco, 8
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback