The restaurant is set within the courtyard of boutique hotel, Can Cera in the old town of Palma.
It serves generous servings of creative tapas - some are starter size, others more akin to mains. The cuisine is upmarket Mediterranean-Mallorcan, and is beautifully presented.
The restaurant is set within a traditional Majorcan courtyard with indoor dining area and contemporary bar. Read about our experience of Can Cera in our Restaurant Review.
- Pedestrian access
- C/San Francisco, 8
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca