Located inside an old cellar that has been refurbished maintaining its historical appearance, this restaurant in the centre of Inca serves regional Mallorcan cuisine with a creative touch, made by renowned chef Tomeu Torrens.
Using local, fresh, seasonal produce, chef Tomeu Torrens creates traditional Mallorcan recipes with modern touches. Specialities include seafood-filled artichokes, beef sirloin with mushrooms and Manon cheese, and ensaimada with vanilla ice cream.
Open Monday to Saturday from 19:30 to 23:00. Thursday from 12:30 to 16:00 and Friday from 13:00 to 16:00.
- Calle Pau 39
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca