With a menu based on typical Mediterranean dishes, this restaurant serves seasonal, fresh produce. They have a changing lunch menu and a la carte dining in the evenings. There is a great garden as well.
There are also gastronomic workshops lead by the restaurant's two chefs, Rafa Nadal and Carlos Barandiariaín, who have trained with some of the best professionals in Spain.
Additionally, they serve breakfast and "meriendas", Spanish afternoon snacks.
Lunch from 13:00-16:00 Monday - Saturday, and dinner Thursday-Saturday 20:00-23:00.
- Calle 31 de diciembre 9
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019