Leonor Payeras & Josef Sauerschell welcome you to their restaurant which has stunning views over the local countryside. Their cuisine is a combination of the best ingredients with the highest culinary art.
Head chef Josef has worked in some of Europe’s top kitchens such as the Brenners Park Hotel Baden Baden, the Four Seasons in Munich, Le BeauRivage Palace in Lausanne, the Hotel Berkeley in London, the Sofitel in Ajaccio, Le Canard in Hamburg and Le Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons in Oxford.
There is a special lunch menu, as well as a tasting menu for dinner, or you can choose à la carte. Specialities include Rack of lamb with olive crust, Mediterranean fish soup and Whole seabass on wild fennel for two. The wine list includes local Mallorcan wines as well as a good selection of European & wines of the world.
They are open for both lunch and dinner between 13:00 - 15:00 and from 19:00 respectively. Booking a table is recommended. Closed from November to February.
- Meeting Spaces
- Private Chef
- Calle de Sa Vinya Vieja 6
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca