Fabiola is a new social dining concept offering fine Mediterranean cuisine to share within a beautiful garden right in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. The perfect place to meet up with friends or family.
Share some delicious food and "half cocktails" while listening to sophisticated soul, jazz, funk and Latin rhythms in a lush urban garden. Their sharing menu includes specialities like lobster salad, patatas bravas with sobrassada mayonnaise and black garlic alioli, fish & chips with tartar sauce or skewered ribeye with bearnaise sauce and crispy potatoes.
Fabiola is also available for events. Choose your menu and celebrate your special occasion in Palma's social restaurant.
The restaurant only closes on Mondays. It is open Wednesday to Saturday from 13:00 to 15:30 and from 19:30 to 22:30, Sundays From 13:00 to 22:30, and Tuesdays from 19:30 to 22:30.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- C/ Sant Jaume 22
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca