Located on the Mirador de Na Burguesa, this restaurant offers some of the best views over the city of Palma and the Mediterranean sea.
They are specialised in charcoal-grilled meat, and they also serve local seafood, salads and other dishes inspired by local fare with international touches, as well as some vegetarian options. Their cocktails are also famous, order a mojito, daiquiri or caipirinha and enjoy the views.
Open every day from 18:00 until late.
- Camí de Na Burguesa s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca