Located in a beautiful 1900s modernist building, this market is a true foodie experience. There are 17 food stalls serving a variety of options from local food to Thai and Japanese dishes or Spanish typical recipes.
The food stalls offer fried fish, ham & charcuterie, Thai, Japanese, 'fideuas' (a sort of paella made with fine short noodles), oysters & shellfish, fresh pasta & pizza, Mallorcan food & rices, gourmet burgers, grilled meats, Basque pintxos, Spanish pickles & 'tortillas' and 'llonguets' (sandwiches made with traditional Palma bread).
Additionally, there is a cocktail bar, café, patisserie and bakery, and 300 m2 of terraces. They also host cookery shows and classes, wine tastings, conferences, round tables, book presentations and even concerts and shows in the stage at the cocktail bar or the upper floor communal kitchen.
Open every day from 12:00 to 00:00 (04:00 in the weekends).
- Calle de la Emperatriz Eugenia 6
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht