Located in a beautiful 1900s modernist building, this market is a true foodie experience. There are 17 food stalls serving a variety of options from local food to Thai and Japanese dishes or Spanish typical recipes.
The food stalls offer fried fish, ham & charcuterie, Thai, Japanese, 'fideuas' (a sort of paella made with fine short noodles), oysters & shellfish, fresh pasta & pizza, Mallorcan food & rices, gourmet burgers, grilled meats, Basque pintxos, Spanish pickles & 'tortillas' and 'llonguets' (sandwiches made with traditional Palma bread).
Additionally, there is a cocktail bar, café, patisserie and bakery, and 300 m2 of terraces. They also host cookery shows and classes, wine tastings, conferences, round tables, book presentations and even concerts and shows in the stage at the cocktail bar or the upper floor communal kitchen.
Open every day from 12:00 to 00:00 (04:00 in the weekends).
- Calle de la Emperatriz Eugenia 6
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca