Located on a small dock, surrounded by boats, palm trees and with panoramic views from the port over to the cathedral, this is a great place to have a drink on their terrace or inside, where they have large windows.
They offer a menu that changes seasonally with homemade dishes prepared with fresh local ingredients, including sharing platters to accompany the cocktails. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Open every day from 10:00 to 22:00.
- Avenida de Gabriel Roca
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht