Located in the heart of Palma's old town, this shop stocks a selection of handmade china, candles, glassware, kitchenware, textiles and natural cosmetics produced by selected brands.
The shop is situated in an old bookshop which has been closed for more than 40 years. The current owners have restored it to its former glory, keeping the floor tiles, wooden bookcases and display cabinets.
They offer labels like Astier de Villatte, John Derian, Malle W. Trousseau, Mille et Claire, Malin + Goetz, or L:A Bruket.
Open Monday to Saturday, 10:30-14:30 and 15:30-20:00.
- Calle Costa d'En Brossa 17A
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca