Located in the heart of Palma's old town, this shop stocks a selection of handmade china, candles, glassware, kitchenware, textiles and natural cosmetics produced by selected brands.
The shop is situated in an old bookshop which has been closed for more than 40 years. The current owners have restored it to its former glory, keeping the floor tiles, wooden bookcases and display cabinets.
They offer labels like Astier de Villatte, John Derian, Malle W. Trousseau, Mille et Claire, Malin + Goetz, or L:A Bruket.
Open Monday to Saturday, 10:30-14:30 and 15:30-20:00.
- Calle Costa d'En Brossa 17A
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca