Es Fangar is a Biofinca where we produce wines and olive oils of high quality also hosts one of the most modern breeding of Hanoverian horses, selected blood lines.
Today there are more than 36 hectares of vine in Es Fangar. Their oenologists are especially focusing on indigenous vine varieties. Continuous research and improvement, as well as hard work, produce excellent wines. Their high quality wines can be compared to international high standards and they aim to improve their sensual tasting. Absolute priority is a strict ecological cultivation.
For tasting events, you can check their website or contact them directly using the link on this page.
- Free parking
- Camino Son Prohens s/n 07209 Son Prohens
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020