One of the most popular Mallorca festivals is La Patrona in Pollença, which is celebrated on the day dedicated to the Mare de Deu dels Angels, August 2nd
The highlight of the fiesta is the mock battle between the Moorish pirates (baddies) and the Christians (goodies) on the 2nd August and the fireworks that follow. Other traditional celebrations include the cossiers ball
But there is plenty more going on from concerts, children's entertainments, sporting exhibitions and demonstrations, markets and all night parties. See the web link for the programme (normally available the week before the event).
You can also find out more about La Patrona Fiesta in our report.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do