One of the most popular Mallorca festivals is La Patrona in Pollença, which is celebrated on the day dedicated to the Mare de Deu dels Angels, August 2nd
The highlight of the fiesta is the mock battle between the Moorish pirates (baddies) and the Christians (goodies) on the 2nd August and the fireworks that follow. Other traditional celebrations include the cossiers ball
But there is plenty more going on from concerts, children's entertainments, sporting exhibitions and demonstrations, markets and all night parties. See the web link for the programme (normally available the week before the event).
You can also find out more about La Patrona Fiesta in our report.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020