As the tourists dwindle, the streets, beaches and trendy restaurants of Mallorca are noticeably quieter than previous months. The weather is also cooler with averages around 20°C but the sun still shines (most of the time), making the island an attractive autumn destination.
Local traditional festivals thrive at this time of year, cyclists come out of summer hibernation and Palma becomes an appealing city break destination throughout the cooler months on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20