As the tourists dwindle, the streets, beaches and trendy restaurants of Mallorca are noticeably quieter than previous months. The weather is also cooler with averages around 20°C but the sun still shines (most of the time), making the island an attractive autumn destination.
Local traditional festivals thrive at this time of year, cyclists come out of summer hibernation and Palma becomes an appealing city break destination throughout the cooler months on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?