As the tourists dwindle, the streets, beaches and trendy restaurants of Mallorca are noticeably quieter than previous months. The weather is also cooler with averages around 20°C but the sun still shines (most of the time), making the island an attractive autumn destination.
Local traditional festivals thrive at this time of year, cyclists come out of summer hibernation and Palma becomes an appealing city break destination throughout the cooler months on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca