As the tourists dwindle, the streets, beaches and trendy restaurants of Mallorca are noticeably quieter than previous months. The weather is also cooler with averages around 20°C but the sun still shines (most of the time), making the island an attractive autumn destination.
Local traditional festivals thrive at this time of year, cyclists come out of summer hibernation and Palma becomes an appealing city break destination throughout the cooler months on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020