Cancelled in 2020.
The regatta will have a more festival atmosphere with live music, bars, cafes and restaurants set up in Sa Feixina Park between Santa Catalina and Es Baluard.
The best Spanish yachtsmen take part in the regatta... the King of Spain included!
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020