Cancelled in 2020.
The regatta will have a more festival atmosphere with live music, bars, cafes and restaurants set up in Sa Feixina Park between Santa Catalina and Es Baluard.
The best Spanish yachtsmen take part in the regatta... the King of Spain included!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca