The Palma Regatta has moved back to its usual spot in the last week of July and first week in August but this year comes with a few new attractions.
The regatta will have a more festival atmosphere with live music, bars, cafes and restaurants set up in Sa Feixina Park between Santa Catalina and Es Baluard.
The best Spanish yachtsmen take part in the regatta... the King of Spain included!
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback