With October comes the end of the summer season in Mallorca, which doesn’t mean the island becomes idle. On the contrary, October is a popular month for people to visit.
Most of the seasonal hotels remain open until the beginning of November and offer some good rates in October and, with the average temperature reaching the mid-20s, there’s still enough sun to be soaking up those rays on the beach during the day – just remember to take a jacket out with you in the evenings!
While the beach clubs begin to wrap up, cultural activities, local fiestas and sports competitions steal the spotlight. Harvest fairs, food festivals, races and tennis tournaments are some of the most popular events taking place this month.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?