With October comes the end of the summer season in Mallorca, which doesn’t mean the island becomes idle. On the contrary, October is a popular month for people to visit.
Most of the seasonal hotels remain open until the beginning of November and offer some good rates in October and, with the average temperature reaching the mid-20s, there’s still enough sun to be soaking up those rays on the beach during the day – just remember to take a jacket out with you in the evenings!
While the beach clubs begin to wrap up, cultural activities, local fiestas and sports competitions steal the spotlight. Harvest fairs, food festivals, races and tennis tournaments are some of the most popular events taking place this month.
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20