As most kids head back to school this week, it might feel like summer is over for some but it definitely isn’t over in Mallorca. In fact, September is a popular month for people visiting the island thanks to the flights being cheaper, the weather still beautiful and the sea at its warmest.
There are also plenty of things going on throughout the month. The beach clubs and nightclubs are still running a full schedule of events, while many of the Mallorcan towns celebrate their patron saint in September, so there’s more than enough to keep you entertained while holidaying on the island.
Here is a list of some of the most popular events taking place this month in Mallorca.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca