As most kids head back to school this week, it might feel like summer is over for some but it definitely isn’t over in Mallorca. In fact, September is a popular month for people visiting the island thanks to the flights being cheaper, the weather still beautiful and the sea at its warmest.
There are also plenty of things going on throughout the month. The beach clubs and nightclubs are still running a full schedule of events, while many of the Mallorcan towns celebrate their patron saint in September, so there’s more than enough to keep you entertained while holidaying on the island.
Here is a list of some of the most popular events taking place this month in Mallorca.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019