The main draw for people coming to Mallorca are, of course, its world-renowned beaches. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do on the island not only in the summer but also in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do after a sunbathing session or you simply don't enjoy the beach, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Mallorca?
With hundreds of hours of sunshine per year, Mallorca is an outdoor-lovers paradise. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Mallorca. From relaxing to full-on adrenaline, from child-friendly to adults-only, from outdoor fun to indoor bad-weather activities, there is something for everyone in Mallorca.
- Top things to do in Mallorca
- Boat trips & sailing in Mallorca
- Climbing in Mallorca
- Culture & guided tours in Mallorca
- Cycling & mountain biking in Mallorca
- Fishing in Mallorca
- Fitness & swimming in Mallorca
- Flying in Mallorca
- Golf in Mallorca
- Horse riding in Mallorca
- Indoor activities in Mallorca
- Spas & massages in Mallorca
- Tennis & racket sports in Mallorca
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Mallorca
- Walking, hiking & running in Mallorca
- Watersports in Mallorca
- Wine tasting & vineyard tours in Mallorca