Corsica Ferries is a France-based ferry company that does regular crossings from Alcudia to and from the port city of Toulon, on southern France's Mediterranean coast near Marseille.
They offer 2 departures per week from Toulon or Port d'Alcudia. The trip takes around 10 hours aboard their Mega Express ships. There are trips overnight, arriving in Mallorca or France the next morning, as well as during the day. Port d'Alcudia is only 50 minutes by car from the island's capital, Palma.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit the website directly.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca