Young Hollywood stars Shailene Woodley and Felicity Jones have landed in Mallorca to film their latest flick, 'The Last Letter From Your Lover', based on Jojo Moyes' book.
The book tells the story of two couples, one living in 1960 and the other one in 2003, and has been an international bestseller translated into 33 languages. Also part of the cast are Joe Alwyn, Callum Turner, Nabhaan Rizwan and Ncuti Gatwa, while director Augustine Frizzell, who came to the island to scout for locations last September, will be behind the cameras.
Filming began in the Serra de Tramuntana today, October 14th, and will continue in the UK afterwards. Mallorca will double as the French Riviera, where some scenes from the book are set. Both actresses, as well as Alwyn, widely known among the general public for his relationship with pop icon Taylor Swift, have landed on the island and are staying at the luxury Hotel Formentor, which will actually be one of the film's locations.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca