Founded in 1962 by renowned violinist Philip Newman, the annual ‘Festival de Pollença' has been drawing lovers of fine music to Mallorca ever since. Each year, a series of performances takes place throughout August.
The venue for the concerts is the impressive cloisters of the Convento de Santo Domingo and the concerts all start at 22:00.
For more information visit their website.
- Carrer Guillem Cifre de Colonya
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca