Founded in 1962 by renowned violinist Philip Newman, the annual ‘Festival de Pollença' has been drawing lovers of fine music to Mallorca ever since. Each year, a series of performances takes place throughout August.
The venue for the concerts is the impressive cloisters of the Convento de Santo Domingo and the concerts all start at 22:00.
For more information visit their website.
Dates for this event
- Carrer Guillem Cifre de Colonya
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht