Founded in 1962 by renowned violinist Philip Newman, the annual ‘Festival de Pollença' has been drawing lovers of fine music to Mallorca ever since. Each year, a series of performances takes place throughout August.
The venue for the concerts is the impressive cloisters of the Convento de Santo Domingo and the concerts all start at 22:00.
For more information visit their website.
- Carrer Guillem Cifre de Colonya
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020