Why not explore the beautiful sites of Mallorca by bike? This shop is part of a company that was founded in 1986. They can easily get you on the road with their wide range of bicycles.
Wheels Sport was founded in 1986 in Port d'Alcudia, in the north-west of Mallorca. They currently have two stores to choose from: this one in Port d'Alcudia and one in Can Picafort. Both stores provide bikes for rental and have a repair centre.
On offer for rent are high-quality brands such as Specialised, Raleigh, Bergamont, and these could be road bikes, hybrids, as well as e-bikes, hardtails, city bikes or even a tandem for a completely different experience. Whichever shop you pop in to, the Wheels Sport team can offer advice on where to tour on the island by bike, recommending places to go and things to see that might be off the beaten track to help you discover even more.
Open from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Suppliers of
- Clothing & accessories
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Servicing & Repairs
- Mountain Biking
- Guides & Instructors
- Biking Guides
- Avinguda Nicolau Riera Marsá 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020