Beekeepers and honey makers from all over Mallorca and Menorca gather at this festival, and their products are entered into honey competitions.
You may also want to try some honey liqueur or honey rum, or take home some honeycomb and beeswax. read about our day trip to the Llubi Honey Fair.
The online programme is available about a week in advance of the event. Click on the website link to see it.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma