Action packed fun in the forest. The Jungle Parc has three courses of varying levels - one for children over 4 years old, and two for adults.
The courses are set over nine hectares of woodland and you use a variety of methods to swing from tree to tree. The adult platforms range from 3m to 10m high and you use a combination of ladders, bridges, ropes, vines and zip wires to complete the course. The Parc provide all the safety gear you will need to make the experience totally safe.
Ideal for groups and families, the parc is open all year round but days and times vary, so please check. Read about the time we experienced the Jungle Parc in Santa Ponsa.
Especially for the younger children Jungle Parc has a sister park...Jungle Parc Junior.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Suppliers of
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Pets not allowed
- Forest Adventure / Zip Slide
- Open Seasons
- Avd. Jaime, 1 40A Santa Ponsa
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht