Mallorca has just said goodbye to June with an absolute scorcher of a weekend featuring highs of 39ºC. As we enter July, there will be plenty of opportunities to soak up some more sunshine but there’s much more to do here than relaxing on a sun lounger all day.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019