The Port of Soller offers the only sandy beaches on the west coast of Majorca. This lovely little resort offers two beaches along it's horseshoe bay, all with golden sands and clear blue seas.
With wonderful views of the sea and the surrounding Tramuntana mountains, these beaches provide views on to some of Mallorca's finest scenery.
Repic beach is the largest and deepest and is found to the south of the bay. It runs for about 250 metres and is 20 metres deep. A new extension to Es Traves beach by the harbour beach was created in the spring of 2012 and this beach is now around 300 metre long. Again, this is a fairly shallow beach which may make finding a space a bit tricky in the peak summer weeks.
Find out more about Port Soller in our Guide to Port de Soller.
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca