The Festival Sant Bartomeu has a busy calendar of concerts, sporting competitions, art exhibitions.
As with most Mallorcan festivals, the celebrations close with a night of fire which is the highlight of the festival and usually the most fun.
Check out the full programme clicking on the web link. You can read a bit more about the experience of Sant Bartomeu in Soller in this report from 2010.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019