The small town of Bunyola, on the west of the island near the Tramuntana mountains, celebrates its patron saint, Sant Mateu.
The fiesta has a whole host of events, including sporting events, live music, children's entertainment and fireworks. The most unique one, however, is the underwear race on Saturday 14th.
See the programme in the web link above for details of times and events.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019