The small town of Bunyola, on the west of the island near the Tramuntana mountains, celebrates its patron saint, Sant Mateu.
The fiesta has a whole host of events, including sporting events, live music, children's entertainment and fireworks. The most unique one, however, is the underwear race on Saturday 14th.
See the programme in the web link above for details of times and events.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do