The small town of Bunyola, on the west of the island near the Tramuntana mountains, celebrates its patron saint, Sant Mateu.
The fiesta has a whole host of events, including sporting events, live music, children's entertainment and fireworks. The most unique one, however, is the underwear race on Saturday 14th.
See the programme in the web link above for details of times and events.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019